December 27 - 30, 2023
WHO CAN APPLY
AGES 12-18 & Professional Dancers
*Please submit your video via YouTube Link.
Submissions MUST include:
-classwork (barre, center, and pointe work *if applicable)
-recent photos in arabesque and developpe a la seconde
-brief training bio
-audition fee of $35 sent via Venmo
@ECC-payments (please include applicant name in notes when remitting payment)
-solos or variations may be included in addition to classwork, but will not be accepted in place of
*Please note applications will not be considered without a screenshot of proof of payment to be included in email application submission
FOR INFORMATION ON LIVE AUDITIONS, CLICK HERE!
Video audition, fee, and photos must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
$50 REG FEE
Housing is unavailable for this intensive. Please inquire regarding accommodation recommendations
Classes will held 9:00am - 2:00pm daily and will consist of Classical Ballet Technique; Pointe, Men's Technique, or Variations and Partnering; Pilates, Character, Modern, or Floor Barre/Stretch
Director, Catherine Lewellen
Associate Director, Jason Ambrose
Ballet Master, Maxim Tchernychev and ECC Faculty
Prodigy Dance and Performing Arts Center
5580 Preston Rd. Frisco, TX 75034
SUMMER INTENSIVE 2024
July 8 - August 2, 2024
Ballet Fundamentals Intensive
June 17 - 28, 2024
MORE INFORMATION COMING SOON!
5 hours of training daily- Including:
- Pas de Deux
- Men’s Tech
- Stretch and Conditioning
- Mental Coaching
- Physical Therapy
- Private lessons available
- Mentoring and Career coaching available
Interested in year round?
Submit the same video application as a pre screening and let us know that you are interested. If selected, we will contact you to request an in person evaluation or invite you to a short term or summer training where we can further evaluate.
Thank you so much for your interest! Please submit the following to email@example.com along with a $35 audition fee to Venmo @ECC-payments. Please make sure to note in the comments the dancers full name, age, and what you are paying for (2023-2024 year-round), along with your email address.
Applications should include a brief bio including name, age/DOB, height/weight, current and past training, accolades/awards/accomplishments, and short and long term goals.
- BARRE work including tendus in 1st, degages in 5th, rond de Jambes/developes, fondus, grand battement
- CENTER work including adagio with promenades, penche and a develope/extension in each position front/side/back, pirouettes including en dehors and en dedans, petite and grand allegro
- POINTE work if applicable: 3 combinations including turns from the corner, one and two leg releves such as passes and fondus, and anything else you feel shows your current level of pointe work (please only show what you are comfortable doing correctly and are currently working on)
- MENS TECH: please include tours, turns in a la seconde, a menege, and anything else you feel shows you at your best; an example of your partnering work (if applicable) is always welcome but not necessary
- SOLO work: preferably a contemporary solo or improv and a variation if applicable on stage or in the studio preferably taken within the last few months and noted if not
Please also include a photograph in arabesque and develope à la seconde and a brief bio of training (current and past), date of birth, and any notable accomplishments or relative info. If you have an active social media account that is relevant please feel free to include the handle here as well.
We thank you for your interest and look forward to receiving your video application! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email or call!
If interested, summer students can be evaluated for our year round program; we only have 12-15 students in the pre pro company each year.
NOTE: Please only submit what you are currently working on in pointe, including only barre work, if beginner. You may submit a variation or contemporary solo for further consideration if desired.